Water Softener Installation & Repair Services in Sun City West, AZ and Surrounding Cities
Hard water contains many dissolved minerals with rough edges that can damage your faucets, sinks, piping, and fixtures. Substandard water may also cause adverse health effects if it’s heavily contaminated. If you’re interested in having great tasting water that’s easy on your plumbing system, consider installing a water softener from the pros at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing.
Water Softener Installation
Since minerals and contaminants are dissolved in your water, sometimes it’s difficult to tell if you have a problem. Here are a few of the telltale signs that your water is too hard.
- Shorter Appliance Life: Your washing appliances have to work harder to produce the same level of cleanliness when you use hard water. This can shorten the life of the appliance and leave you dissatisfied with its performance.
- Stains: If a white film starts to show up on your faucets, sinks and shower doors, it’s an indication your water is excessively hard.
- Poor Tasting Water: For most people, hard water has a foul or unusual aftertaste. Even if you drink bottled water, you’ll still notice your tea, coffee, and other beverages might have a strange tang.
- Dry Hair and Skin: Bathing or showering in hard water is harsh, and you’ll probably experience dry skin and hair, especially right after you get out of the shower.
- Dingy Clothes: Hard water is tough on clothing. If your clothes are dingy and losing color prematurely, it’s undoubtedly due to the poor quality of your water.
If you suspect you may have a hard water issue, our expert water softener specialists can provide a fast and effective solution. This starts with a free water analysis and plumbing inspection. Once we understand the composition of your water, we’ll be able to develop an effective strategy to solve the problem. For water softener replacement applications, we’ll provide options that combine everything you liked about your old system with all the new features of a modern water softener.
Water Softener Repair
Fortunately, most water softeners require very little maintenance other than a periodic refill of salt. If your unit does need a tune-up or a major repair, call the pros at Canyon State. We have worked on virtually every water softener brand and model, and we offer 24/7 service for emergency situations.
Before you explore a water softener replacement, have one of our technicians check out your unit to see if it can be inexpensively repaired. In many instances, we can overhaul the softener head or replace the resin bed. Both options are less expensive than installing a new unit.
The Water Softener Experts
If you would like to learn more about water softener installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services, call the experts at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing today to schedule a water softener service appointment for your Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ and the surrounding area home.