Reverse Osmosis System Installation Services in Sun City West, AZ and Surrounding Areas
Clean water is an essential part of an active, healthy lifestyle. Water accounts for over 60 percent of your body’s composition, and every day a quart is lost through perspiration. Drinking water of substandard quality for an extended period of time can lead to a variety of health problems and a lower quality of life. If you want to ensure your family’s water is pristine, consider a new reverse osmosis system installation by the plumbing experts at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing.
The Pure Water Process
Our reverse osmosis (R.O.) system utilizes a 5-stage filtration system to deliver water that’s higher quality than the bottled water you buy at the store. Here’s a brief explanation of the various components incorporated into our R.O. equipment.
- Pre-Filter: Cold water enters the reverse osmosis system through a 5-micron sediment filter. This stage protects the membranes by eliminating silt, sand, rust, dirt and other large particulate matter. Two additional carbon filters follow the sediment filter to remove chlorine safely.
- Membrane: The membrane is the heart of a reverse osmosis system. The material is semipermeable and removes a variety of substances that directly affect the texture, taste, and purity of your water.
- Post Filter: The post filter is the last stage of the RO process. Before the water is delivered to your tap, the carbon filter removes any lingering foul tastes or odors through a special cleansing method.
Reverse Osmosis System Benefits
A reverse osmosis system installed by Canyon State will provide your family with a variety of important benefits:
- Cleaner Water: Enjoy the highest quality water from every tap in your home.
- Better Health: Our system filters out harmful contaminants and chemicals.
- Lower Your Environmental Impact: Our R.O. system will save up to 50 percent more water when compared to conventional systems.
- Eliminate bottled water: Over 100 million plastic bottles are used worldwide every day, and most of them end up in a landfill. Our R.O. system will provide better quality water without the plastic bottle waste.
Why Our Reverse Osmosis System is Different
We know you have a lot of R.O. systems to choose from. Consider these factors when you are making a buying decision.
- Our Green R.O system membrane can filter up to 50 gallons of water per day.
- Our R.O. equipment delivers 30 percent more flow from the faucet than a conventional system.
- Our high-quality membranes are made in the U.S.
- Our 5-stage filters only need to be serviced once a year.
- Our warranty is second to none.
Call Us for Complete Reverse Osmosis System Service
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of a reverse osmosis system, call one of our representatives today to arrange for a demonstration in your Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ or surrounding area home, at your convenience.