Reverse Osmosis System Installations
Phoenix Replacement Plumbers for Water Treatment Technologies.
Clean water is an essential part of an active, healthy lifestyle. H2O accounts for more than 60% of your body’s composition and each of us sweat nearly a quart of water every day. Drinking low quality water for an extended period of time can lead to a variety of health problems, a lower quality of life or even a shorter lifespan. Investing in a reverse osmosis system installation not only eliminates the cost and labor of bottled water, but it allows you to enjoy even better water straight from your tap.
How Our RO Systems Are Different.
Listen, we know there are plenty of reverse osmosis systems and Phoenix installers out there to choose from. But treating your water isn’t something you should take lightly in Arizona. In case you weren’t aware, the water is extremely hard here. Once you’ve decided to furnish your property with filtered and purified water, hiring a plumbing company that specializes in RO system installations is always a great move. For more than 30 years, we’ve taken pride in hiring quality plumbers that know how to install the premium water treatment products that we use.
High Performance That’s Covered.
Our Green R.O system membrane can filter up to 50 gallons of water per day and is protected by a warranty.
A Reliable, Steady Flow of Water.
Our reverse osmosis equipment delivers 30% more flow from the faucet than any other conventional system.
Quality Products That Last Longer.
Our high-quality membranes are made in the U.S and the 5-stage filters only need to be serviced once a year.
How Does the RO Purification Process Work?
Our reverse osmosis installation process utilizes a 5-stage filtration system to deliver water that’s far superior to the bottled water you buy at the store. Here’s a brief explanation of the various components that make up our reverse osmosis equipment:
- RO Pre-Filtration: Cold water first enters the reverse osmosis process through a 5-micron sediment filter. This stage protects the membranes by eliminating sand, dirt, silt, rust and other large particulate matter. The water is then pumped from the sediment filter into two additional carbon filters to safely remove chlorine.
- The RO Membrane: The membrane is the heart of a reverse osmosis system. The material is semipermeable and is meant to remove a variety of substances that directly affect the texture, taste, and purity of the drinking water in your house or commercial property.
- RO Post-Filtering: The post filter is the final stage of the RO procedure. Before the water is delivered to your tap, this carbon filter uses a special cleansing method to remove any remaining odors or foul tastes.
The Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis System Installation:
A reverse osmosis system installed by Canyon State will provide your family or business with a variety of benefits.
- Cleaner Water: Enjoy the highest quality water from every tap in your home without having to go anywhere to get it.
- Better Health: A reverse osmosis system installation filters out harmful contaminants and chemicals.
- Lower Your Environmental Impact: Our R.O. system will save up to 50 percent more water when compared to conventional systems or unused water bottles.
- Decrease Plastic Footprint: Over 100 million plastic bottles are used worldwide every day, and most of them end up in a landfill. Installing an R.O. system not only better quenches your thirst but it’s refreshing to the Phoenix environment.
Why Hire Canyon State Plumbers for RO Help?
We’ve been a family owned and operated business since 1989. Rob and Christina make it a priority to hire all the right people in order to create bonds with customers. Aside from reverse osmosis system installation services, we also provide the Phoenix community with top-of-the-line plumbing, heating and cooling technicians that specialize in repairs, replacements and annual maintenance.
If you’re looking for a reputable company that’ll care for your equipment while considering your time and budget, you’ve come to the right place. At the end of the day, we want to help you save money by ensuring your plumbing and HVAC systems run efficiently for a long time.