Quality Phoenix Water Treatment ServicesRepairs, water purification testing and whole house filtration system installs.
Water from the local utility may meet minimum federal standards, but you probably want the best possible water quality for your family. Tap water may contain a wide array of impurities, including lead, iron and other dissolved metals. Some municipalities have water that’s tested positive for mineral salts and nitrates.
Fortunately, there are several ways to improve drinking water quality. At Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we provide a complete line of whole house water filtration systems that will keep your water healthy, safe and tasting delicious.
Complete Water Purification Services
Canyon State provides Phoenix residents with comprehensive water testing, purification, conditioning, and filtration services. If you’re interested in learning how you can treat the water at your home or business, our plumbing experts can help you determine which water purification system best suits your needs.
The Benefits of Purified Water in Arizona.
All modern water purification equipment will help you improve water quality, but newer models provide additional benefits:
Cleaner Clothes and Dishes.
Water conditioning from a whole-home-filtration system will help boost the cleaning power of your washing machine and dishwasher. This results in softer and brighter clothing and keep muck and grime off of dishes so they can shine in the cabinet.
Refreshed Hair and Softer Skin
Filtered water also helps reduce the irritation and roughness that most people experience after bathing in the hard water of Phoenix, Arizona. When you finish showering, your skin will be smooth and supple even before adding lotion. You hair will also thank you.
Less Damage to Plumbing Pipes.
The hardness in Arizona water comes from the minerals and other dissolved solids that cause scaling and pitting inside your water pipes. Treated water flows smoothly through the system and causes less damage, so your plumbing pipes will last longer.
Quality Water Testing + Treatment Services.
There are a number of different water purification systems on the market and our technicians take pride in being able to explain the features and benefits of each technology. Before you select a water treatment system, it’s always best to hire a trained plumber to thoroughly test your tap water. Our business and home quality water testing services help identify specific impurities and their concentration levels. These tests tell us a lot about the health of your water by determining the following:
- The amount of chemical content in the water.
- Water hardness and pH scale levels.
- Mineral contaminants such as chromium, boron, aluminum, barium and fluoride
Choosing the Best Water Purification System.
- Homeowners concerned with the quality of their drinking water can install a water filtration system mounted directly under the sink. These compact units use specially formulated disposable filter cartridges to trap contaminants.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) systems are another popular technology that’s proven to reduce water impurities by as much as 90%. Central RO systems clean and sanitize the water at every outlet without requiring the use of UV light.
- There are other central water purification products available that incorporate sediment and carbon cartridges. These systems remove a wide array of pollutants from your water and help eliminate bad tastes and disturbing odors.