Professional Water Heater Services, from Repair to Replacement, in Sun City West, AZ
Hot water is an essential necessity that your entire family relies on every day. For homes with elderly residents or small children, a malfunctioning water heater can cause a safety and health emergency.
Water Heater Service
Most water heaters provide a variety of warning signs before they finally break down. If your water heater is experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be time to call one of our professional plumbers:
- Fluctuating or lukewarm water temperature
- A lack of hot water
- Popping or rumbling noises
- Brownish or rust-colored water
- Rotten egg or sulfur smell
- Whining, screeching or grinding sounds
- Water heater leaks
Water heater issues usually result from a broken high-temperature cutoff switch or bad circuit breaker. Inadequate water temperature is typically caused by a cracked dip tube inside the tank. If your water is scalding, the thermostat or pressure relief valve may be to blame. Excessively hot water is dangerous, and you should immediately call a professional plumber.
Water Heater Installation
If you have an aging or inefficient water heater, maybe it’s time to say goodbye to your old equipment and install a new energy efficient model. It’s important to consult a professional plumber to determine exactly how much hot water your family needs during peak demand.
Here are the two most popular water heater styles:
- Conventional Storage Tank: Almost everyone is familiar with traditional water heaters and their basic operation. Storage tank water heaters use either electric or gas heating elements to raise the temperature of the water held inside a tank. When the temperature falls below a preset threshold, the unit engages to reheat the water. The technology behind a storage tank water heater is relatively simple, and the units take less time to install.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are very popular in Asia and Europe where living space is scarce. Tankless units have a low profile and are wall mounted, so there’s no need for a cumbersome storage tank. If you’re looking for the ultimate in energy efficiency, replace your current water heater with tankless model. Efficiency is maximized because the water is only heated when it’s actually being used.
Comprehensive Water Heater Services
A water heater is an important appliance that should be installed, repaired and serviced by a professional plumbing contractor. The experts at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing can evaluate your current unit and offer options that will provide abundant hot water for your family while also lowering your Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ and the surrounding area home’s monthly utility costs .
We are family-owned and operated since 1989. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, so we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable with our plumbers and technicians. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction.