Canyon State’s “Peace of Mind” Preventative Plumbing Maintenance Program
Plumbing preventive maintenance plays a critical role in keeping your piping, drains, fixtures and appliances operating at peak efficiency. A maintenance plan from the professionals at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, is designed to lower your utility costs and extend the life of your plumbing system.
The Benefits of Plumbing Maintenance Service
Your plumbing network is durable but fickle, and regular maintenance can help keep it operating reliably while providing a number of important benefits:
- Keep Your Household Running Smoothly: An abundant supply of fresh and hot water is usually taken for granted until there’s a problem of some sort. Our technicians test and inspect your fixtures and piping to ensure your plumbing and sewer systems continue to work properly. Overflowing toilets, backed-up drains and frozen pipes can be avoided with a preventative maintenance program.
- Save Money: Our technicians look for minor leaks and clogs that wastewater and drive your utility costs higher. Hidden leaks are located and repaired, which maximizes the efficiency of the flow and prevents potential structural damage.
- Emergency Service: We provide 24-hour emergency service to all customers with an active maintenance contract.
Light Commercial Plumbing Maintenance
For small businesses or light commercial industries, a reliable plumbing system is an essential part of daily business operations. Our commercial plumbing technicians are trained to inspect and locate line stoppages, grease buildups, pipe breaks and other costly plumbing deficiencies.
Plumbing Maintenance Checklist
We adhere to an extensive plumbing maintenance checklist to confirm your system is working as designed. You can avoid expensive repairs and damage to your home by signing up for a maintenance plan that will help prevent many of these potential problems.
- Water Leaks: Leaks usually develop because of corrosion that attacks the interior of the pipe, usually at the joints. Before you develop a leak, we can find and correct damaged sections of pipe.
- Pipe Noise: Our service techs can often diagnose potential problems just from the sounds coming from the fixtures, appliances or the pipe itself.
- Substandard Water Pressure: We’ll test your water pressure to see if it’s set properly for your plumbing system. Water pressure issues are often indicative of bigger problems.
- Burst Pipe: Don’t take a chance on a pipe bursting during one of our rare freezes. We can winterize your piping to protect against weather-related bursts and breaches.
- Water Accumulation: We look for wet or warm spots on your carpets and floors that indicate a leak is somewhere in the immediate vicinity.
The Best in Plumbing Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is the best investment you can make to keep your plumbing system operating at peak performance. If you would like to learn more about our plumbing maintenance plan details, call one of our friendly customer service representatives today.
We are family-owned and operated since 1989. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, so we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable with our technicians. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction. We provide a wide range of plumbing services to homes and small business in Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ and the surrounding area.