Fast and Friendly Water Heater Service
Phoenix Company Offering Quality Repair and Replacement Solutions.
In the Valley of the Sun, hot water isn’t exactly coveted as much as other parts of the country. At the same time, Arizona households and businesses rely on some form of water heating system every day. Keeping this equipment maintained is important, especially for families with small children and elderly residents. Whether you’re replacing a unit or repairing one, investing proper water heater service by an experienced company will help you prevent health emergencies and property damage.
Comprehensive Services for Water Heaters
A water heater is an important appliance that should be installed, repaired and serviced by a professional plumbing contractor. The experts in the Canyon State Plumbing division can evaluate your current unit and offer options that will provide abundant hot water for your family or business while lowering your monthly utility costs in Phoenix, Arizona.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been operating as a family business. We’ve always believed in establishing and sustaining long-term relationships with our customers. It’s why we focus on hiring all the right people! Each of our hot water technicians work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction.
Professional Service Company
Family owned and operated since 1989.
An Experienced Team.
Certified and reputable staff of experts.
100% Customer Satisfaction.
Trust the results and the fact we care.
When You’ll Probably Need Water Heater Service
Most water heaters and hot water tanks provide a variety of warning signs before they finally break down. If your water heater is experiencing any of these symptoms, calling one of our professional plumbers can save you from an emergency situation:
- Fluctuating or lukewarm water temperatures.
- A lack of hot water throughout the property.
- Popping or rumbling noises in pipes.
- Constant brown or rust-colored water.
- The smell of rotten eggs or sulfur.
- Whining, screeching or grinding sounds.
- An obvious leak from your water heater.
Water heaters issues in Phoenix, Arizona usually stem from broken high-temperature cutoff switches or bad circuit breakers. Inadequate water temperature is typically caused by a cracked dip tube inside the tank. If your water is scalding (really hot!), the thermostat or pressure relief valve may be the cause. Extremely hot water is dangerous and you should immediately call a professional plumber if you’re unable to control temperatures.
Install A New Water Heating System.
If you have an aging or inefficient water heater, installing a new energy efficient model might be on your radar. But when you replace your system, it’s important to be able to trust the water heater service company you hire. When you consult a professional plumber, they’ll help you determine how much hot water your family needs during peak times of the day and year.
Popular Water Heating Systems in Phoenix:
- Conventional Storage Tank: Almost everyone is familiar with traditional water heaters and the basics of the process. Storage tank water heaters use either electric or gas heating elements to raise the temperature of the water within the tank. When the temperature falls below a preset threshold, the unit engages to reheat the water. The technology behind a storage tank water heater is relatively simple, and this equipment doesn’t take long to remove or install.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters are very popular in Asia and Europe where living spaces are minimal. Tankless systems are small and mounted on the wall, so cumbersome storage tanks aren’t needed. If you want to improve energy efficiency, replacing your current unit with tankless water heater is your best bet. Efficiency is maximized because the water is only heated when it’s actually being used.