24/7 Plumbing Services Throughout Phoenix AZ.
Since 1989, we’ve provided complete plumbing services for customers throughout the valley. If you need a skilled and knowledgeable plumbing contractor that you can rely on, then we’d love a chance to show you what a quality, 5-star experience feels like. Our NATE-certified plumbers are professionally experienced in repairs, installations and maintenance for any residential or commercial property.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
Although we can handle nearly any type of plumbing repair or installation, here are some of the usual plumbing services we provide in Phoenix:
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs: If you need plumbing services performed, all of our plumbers are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to quickly find the source of clogs, leaks or malfunctions. We carry most everything on our service vehicles, so the majority of plumbing repairs can be completed in one trip.
- Plumbing Equipment and Fixtures: Since today’s plumbing fixtures have a variety of features, they’re often challenging to install. But we’ve pretty much seen it all. We can easily install your faucets, toilets, sinks, garbage disposals and more. Your new appliances will work perfectly because we take the time to do things the right way.
- Piping Service: Our comprehensive pipe plumbing services are available for those with aging or deteriorating systems that are either galvanized, polybutylene or made of copper. We can repair or remove the old pipe and replace it with a new copper or a chemically-resistant thermoplastic with ease.
- Water Heater Installation: Hot water plays an essential role in your daily life. If your water heater breaks down then you’ll probably want to get it repaired or replaced quickly. We have the capability to fix all types of common water heater problems because we carry the latest energy efficient water heating equipment and know how to install it. Whether you own a conventional models or a tankless water heater, we’ve seen it all.
- Sewer Line Inspection and Repair: A sewer line obstruction or leak is a serious matter. Because of this, it’s important to hire a plumber who has the proper knowledge required to precisely locate the problem and fix it quickly. At Canyon State, we use minimally invasive techniques that eventually save you money and time while preserving your landscaping.
When to Call an Emergency Plumber
No one wants to experience a plumbing emergency, and they often seem to happen at the worst possible time. Unexpected leaks and clogs can cause significant property damage and create a nightmare for your family. As soon as you discover a leak or damage, the best thing to do is call a professional plumber. The longer you wait, the more money you’re flushing down the drain. Getting your plumbing system troubleshooted by a company that cares about quality also ensures conditional problems are fixed and prevented.
Call Us if You Need a Plumber
Many Phoenix home and business owners take their plumbing system for granted. Well, that’s until you experience plumbing issues. While many people get bummed out when an overflow occurs, most problems are preventable. Repairs or replacements won’t occur regularly if you’re taking care of your equipment and investing in routine maintenance by a professional plumbers.
We’ve been family-owned and operated for 30+ years. Aside from plumbing services, we also provide a full range of HVAC services to residential and light commercial owners in Phoenix, Arizona. We have been a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer since 1998, and our plumbers receive on-going training to stay up to date on current plumbing trends and technology.
Since we believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable when we arrive at your home or business. We’ve worked hard since 1989 to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction and value your business.