HVAC Maintenance Plans in Phoenix AZ
Experience Savings and Reliability with our Comfort Plans.
You’ve invested a lot in your heating and cooling system. The best way you can protect your investment is to hire a professional HVAC contractor that’ll take care of your equipment every year. Heating systems should be inspected at least once annually and air conditioner units should receive semi-annual tuneups. HVAC maintenance plans are like health check-ups for a very important member of the family. The last thing you want is for something to go wrong, especially during the Phoenix summer.
Canyon State Air Conditioning + Heating Maintenance Services
At Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we provide all of the maintenance services required to keep your heating and cooling system in tip top shape. Our HVAC maintenance plans include, but are not limited to:
- Air conditioner refrigerant checks and top-offs.
- System, filter cleanings and debris removal.
- Safety tests and HVAC equipment calibrations.
- Wiring, parts and mechanical inspections.
- Preventative component adjustments as needed.
The Consequences of Neglecting Your HVAC System.
Over the years, we’ve come across a number of costly repairs that could have been avoided with proper care. Failure to regularly maintain HVAC equipment ends up costing Phoenix residents more money in the long run because systems aren’t performing as efficiently as they could be. Poor service can also provide a similar result. Refusing to take advantage of quality HVAC maintenance plans can lead to a number of negative consequences:
- Reduced Durability: Due to inefficiencies that could have been fixed during regular maintenance, neglected HVAC equipment works harder than necessary, shortening the life of the equipment and creating a strain on the entire system.
- Poor IAQ: Indoor air quality takes a hit when dust, dirt, bacteria, and other pollutants are allowed to build up inside. Some people eventually suffer from allergies, asthma, or even infections because of low quality air flow. Some health conditions can be serious and long term. Fortunately, IAQ problems can be eliminated with regular filter cleanings and other duct and ventilation inspections.
- General Discomfort: A home with neglected HVAC equipment is rarely very comfortable. Houses or commercial buildings tend to become too warm, too humid, too cold, or too dusty over time. Our HVAC maintenance plans provide Phoenix residents with professional heating and cooling technicians that take pride in making minor adjustments that help people avoid potential problems before they spiral out of control.
When it comes to your Arizona HVAC system, investing in a little bit of prevention goes a long way. Many costly and inconvenient HVAC problems can be avoided simply by calling a Canyon State Air Conditioning technician for help. No matter your budget, all of our HVAC maintenance plans are convenient and affordable.
Preventive Maintenance Service Perks
Our heating and cooling division at Canyon State focuses on helping you institute a plan to ensure your HVAC system gets all the necessary checks and tweaks to perform at a high level all year long. While it can be difficult to spend money on something that isn’t broken, avoiding unexpected inconveniences and maximizing the life of your system makes the small investment worthwhile. $100 could eventually save you thousands.
Customers who sign up for regular HVAC maintenance plans receive a few additional perks as well. As a valued customer, you enjoy access to our 24/7 emergency services and priority pricing. Tuneups and other maintenance calls can be easily scheduled at your earliest convenience. Most importantly, we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with our service, we will make it right. Our goal is to help you improve efficiency and save money.
As a family business, we’ve been serving the entire Phoenix metro area for more than 30 years. We value the relationships we’ve built in our home town of Sun City West, Arizona and enjoy meeting new people every day. We’d love an opportunity to help you stay cool during the hot summer and cozy during those chilly Arizona nights.