Experience Savings and Reliability with Our Comfort Plans
You’ve invested a lot in your HVAC system. One of the best ways to safeguard your investment is by hiring a professional to perform routine HVAC maintenance. Heating systems should be inspected at least once annually, and cooling systems should receive semi-annual tuneups. Think of these routine visits from your HVAC maintenance technician as health check-ups for a very important member of the family: your heating/cooling/comfort system.
Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing Maintenance Services
At Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we provide all of the maintenance services required to keep your heating and cooling systems running like a charm. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Refrigerant checks and top-offs
- Filter cleanings and debris removal
- Safety tests and calibrations
- Wiring and mechanical inspections
- Component adjustments as needed
The Consequences of HVAC Neglect
As we’ve seen over the years, failure to keep up on recommended HVAC maintenance can actually end up costing customers more money in the long run. HVAC neglect can lead to a number of negative consequences:
- Reduced Durability: Due to inefficiencies that could have been fixed during regular maintenance, neglected HVAC equipment works harder than necessary, shortening the life of the equipment.
- Poor IAQ: Indoor air quality takes a hit when dust, dirt, bacteria, and other pollutants are allowed to build up in the environment. Some people suffer from allergy symptoms, asthma, or infection as a result. Others may experience serious health consequences in the long term. Fortunately, IAQ problems can be nipped in the bud by regular filter cleanings and other checks.
- General Discomfort: A home with neglected HVAC equipment is often not a comfortable living space. It may be too warm, too humid, too cold, or too dusty. The small fixes performed during routine maintenance appointments can catch potential problems before they spiral out of control.
When it comes to your HVAC investment, a bit of prevention really is worth it. Many costly and inconvenient HVAC problems can be avoided simply by calling a Canyon State Air Conditioning technician for regular maintenance. We can help you choose a maintenance program that is both affordable and convenient.
Preventive Maintenance Service Perks
At Canyon State Air Conditioning, we can help you institute a plan to ensure your HVAC system gets all the necessary checks and tweaks. For the integrity of your investment and the comfort of your family, this is the most responsible action you can take.
Customers who sign up for regular maintenance get some added perks as well. As a valued customer, you enjoy access to our 24/7 emergency services and priority pricing. Tuneups and other maintenance calls are scheduled at your convenience. Most importantly, we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with our service, we will make it right. Our goal is your approval and return business.
We HVAC and plumbing services to homeowners and small business owners in Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ and the surrounding area.