Heating and Furnace Repair Services in Sun City West, AZ and Surrounding Cities
If your furnace or heat pump needs repair, call on the qualified technicians at Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing for assistance. We provide fast, friendly service so you can get on with your life instead of worrying about the status of your heating system. We’ve seen and fixed just about every heating problem under the sun, and we’ve performed just about every heating repair you could imagine.
Common Furnace Problems
Furnace heat is a popular type of heating system in our area. At Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we’ve diagnosed and repaired hundreds of furnace problems. Here’s a look at some the most common issues we see.
- Dirty Filters: Dirty or clogged filters can impede heat flow, causing your furnace to work harder than necessary. As a result, the machinery cycles on and off abnormally. Even if you don’t hear your furnace switching on and off erratically, you will most likely feel the interruption to your heat flow.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: A failing thermostat can lead to inconsistent heat output and fan troubles. Before you call an Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing technician, you may want to check your thermostat set point to see if it’s accurate and look under the thermostat cover for accumulated dust and debris.
- Mechanical Problems: Mechanical problems within your furnace can cause all sorts of strange squeaking, banging, and rumbling noises. These should be checked out right away. Oftentimes, there’s a problem with the blower motor or the burners that requires professional heating repair.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: This is one of the more serious furnace problems we’ve seen. A cracked heat exchanger could expose you and your family to carbon monoxide poisoning. If you know your heat exchanger is cracked, turn the furnace off and have an HVAC professional address the problem right away.
Common Heat Pump Problems
Some of our customers rely on a heat pump system for both heating and cooling. Here are some of the more common heat pump issues that have required our heating services.
- Icy Coils: A normal heat pump defrosts itself periodically to avoid a build-up of ice on the coils. A broken sensor, blockage, or refrigerant leak can prevent this process from happening, resulting in the formation of an unusually thick crust of ice that impedes heat transfer.
- Cold Air: You don’t want your heat pump blowing cold air on you in the winter. If it does, the first thing you should do is check to make sure the AC wasn’t accidentally switched on. If that’s not it, you may be looking at an internal issue. Cold-blowing heat pumps are often the result of a refrigerant or compressor problem. An unwanted chilly breeze could also mean that your unit needs cleaning.
We’re Here When You Need Us
Canyon State Air is a family-owned and operated conpany since 1989. We have been a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer since 1998, and our technicians are NATE-certified. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, so we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable with our technicians. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction. We provide a full range of HVAC products and services to homeowners and business owners in Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ and the surrounding area.