Furnace + Whole System Heating Repair Services Phoenix AZ.
If your furnace or heat pump needs to be diagnosed and fixed, our heating repair technicians are more than happy to help. Since 1989, we’ve been delivering fast, friendly and reliable HVAC solutions for the entire Phoenix community. There’s no need to stress about your equipment. We’ve seen and eliminated just about every heating problem under the Arizona sun.
Common Furnace Problems:
In Arizona, the most popular way to heat commercial and residential buildings is by means of a furnace. Over the last 30 years, we’ve diagnosed and repaired thousands of heating problems with this type of equipment. Here’s a look at some the most common issues we see that don’t exactly require a professional heating repair.
- Dirty Filters: Dirty or clogged filters can impede heat flow, causing your furnace to work harder than it needs to. As a result, the machinery unusually cycles on and off. Even if you don’t hear your furnace switching on and off erratically, you’ll probably notice that the property isn’t being heated properly.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: A failing thermostat can lead to inconsistent heat output and fan malfunctions. If you’re system isn’t heating properly, then you’ll want to check your thermostat before scheduling with a heating repair company. Inspect it’s accuracy and look under the cover for accumulated dust or debris.
- Mechanical Problems: Malfunctions of mechanisms within your furnace can cause all sorts of strange squeaking, banging, and rumbling noises. These should be checked out right away because, in most cases, there’s a problem with the blower motor or burners that will require a professional heating repair.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: This is one of the more serious furnace problems we fix. A cracked heat exchanger could expose you and your family to carbon monoxide poisoning. If you know your heat exchanger is cracked, turn the furnace off and have an HVAC professional address the problem right away.
Common Heat Pump Problems
Some of our customers in Phoenix, Arizona rely on a heat pump for both heating and cooling. Whether they’re business or home owners, here are some of the common issues of heat pumps that require emergency heating repair services:
- Icy Coils: In order to avoid a build-up of ice on the coils, a well-functioning heat pump will defrost itself periodically. Broken sensors, blockages, or refrigerant leaks hinder the heat transfer process from happening, resulting in a noticeable crust of ice.
- Cold Air: If your heat pump is blowing cold air during winter, the first thing you should do is make sure the AC isn’t accidentally on. Otherwise, it’s probably an internal issue caused by a refrigerant or compressor. Sometimes, the unit just needs to be cleaned.
We’re Here When You Need a Heating Repair.
Canyon State Air has been a family-owned and operated company since 1989. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been doing business as a Trane Comfort Specialist and we take pride in the reputation we’ve built out of Sun City West, Arizona. All of our HVAC technicians are NATE-certified and every member of our staff believes in building long-term relationships with our customers.
Hiring the right people has allowed us to perform quality heating repairs on a consistent basis. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction and provide a full range of HVAC products and services for home and business owners throughout the greater Phoenix area. Let us know if we can ever help you save money while extending the life of your furnace or heating system.