Reliable Air Conditioning Repair Services in Sun City West, AZ and Surrounding Areas
Air conditioners tend to break down in the height of summer, just when you need them most. At Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, our experienced technicians have performed extensive AC repairs on numerous brands and models over the years. We can fix yours, too. Don’t let a small problem get out of hand; call us today if you hear an odd noise, detect a strange odor, or notice that your AC isn’t cooling your home like it should.
When Your Air Conditioner Overheats
Your air conditioner is designed to prevent you and your loved ones from overheating. But sometimes, it’s the air conditioner that overheats. When this happens, the unit shuts down courtesy of a tripped circuit breaker. You may be tempted to simply switch the circuit back on and go about your business. But a unit that abruptly shuts down most likely signifies a problem that requires professional air conditioning repair.
If you’re puzzled by an overheated or shut-down AC unit, here’s what might be going on.
- Your condenser coils might need cleaning. Dust and grime naturally accumulate on your AC coils over time. A Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing technician can clean your coils to prevent future overheating episodes.
- Your AC unit may be leaking refrigerant. This is a serious problem that threatens the integrity of your machine. You’ll need a technician to fix the leak and replenish your refrigerant.
- The fan isn’t working. If the fan that cools your coils fails to operate, you’ll need a pro to fix the problem, so the overheating doesn’t happen again.
Other Problems That Require Air Conditioning Repair
Overheating isn’t the only problem that could occur with your air conditioner. Be on the lookout for the following issues which may require professional care.
- Your AC repeatedly turns on and off. This is known as short-cycling, and it can be the result of an air obstruction in your AC unit.
- Cooling is uneven or nonexistent. A number of AC issues can cause this, including a refrigerant leak or blockage.
- The coils appear frosty or frozen. This could be caused by a faulty contactor, a blockage, or a refrigerant leak.
Call Us for AC Repairs
A Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing technician can diagnose your AC problem and initiate the proper repairs. Get the relief you need today. We’re available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide the repairs you need for your Phoenix, Sun City West, Sun City, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Waddell, AZ or surrounding area home.
Canyon State Air is a family-owned and operated company that was established in 1989. We have been a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer since 1998, and our technicians are NATE-certified. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, so we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable with our technicians. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction.