24/7 AC Repair Services for Home or Business in Phoenix, Arizona.
Air conditioners in Phoenix tend to break down when you need them the most – in the middle of the summer. Our Arizona cooling division specializes in extensive troubleshooting services for nearly every brand and model. This allows us to get to the root of the problem and avoid further repair costs.
Since our customers know what they can expect from Canyon State, they continue to call us when they’re in need of 24/7 AC repair services. If you hear an odd noise, detect a strange odor, or notice that your AC isn’t cooling your home like it should, don’t let a small problem get out of hand. Most importantly, hire someone who won’t have to return to the property in a few weeks.
When Your Air Conditioner Overheats..
Your air conditioner is designed to prevent you from overheating. But sometimes, it’s the air conditioner that overheats. When this happens, the unit shuts down because of a tripped circuit breaker. Many Phoenix property owners think they can simply switch the circuit back on – but if the AC unit has abruptly shut down then a professional air conditioning repair is probably in store.
If you want to try to find the source before paying for 24/7 AC repair services, here’s what might be going on.
- Your condenser coils might simply need a cleaning. Dust and grime naturally accumulate on your AC coils over time. One of our cooling specialists can clean your coils to prevent further repairs or overheating episodes.
- Your AC unit may be leaking refrigerant. This is a serious problem that will threaten the performance of your air conditioning system. Especially in Arizona. You’ll want to use an experienced technician to fix the leak and replenish your refrigerant.
- Overheating can also transpire when the AC fan isn’t working. Since this element of your system is extremely important, you’ll want to use high quality products and an HVAC contractor for the job. One small error during installation can be extremely costly.
What Else Requires Air Conditioning Repairs?
Overheating isn’t the only problem that’ll cause your air conditioner to malfunction. If you want to maintain your equipment, you should always be on the lookout for the following issues as they can quickly become worse without professional care.
- Your AC repeatedly turns on and off. This is known as short-cycling, and it can be the result of an air obstruction in your AC unit.
- Cooling is uneven or nonexistent. A number of AC issues can cause this, including a refrigerant leak or system blockage.
- The coils appear frosty or frozen. This could be caused by a faulty contactor, a blockage, or a refrigerant leak.
A Reputable Phoenix AC Repair Company
We take pride in hiring the best of the best in Phoenix. Many of our technicians have gone off to start their own companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve been diagnosing and fixing AC problems from Sun City West, Arizona. We take the time to gather the right information and initiate the proper repairs no matter where you live. Whether you need a tune up or a complete inspection, our 24/7 AC repair services are the best in the Valley!
Canyon State Air is a family-owned and operated company that was established in 1989 and we’ve been a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer since 1998. Our heating and cooling technicians are NATE-certified and genuinely care about the community. Since we believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, we focus on hiring all the right people to make sure you’re comfortable with our technicians. We work hard to achieve 100-percent customer satisfaction and look forward to serving you.