Saves Water – 1:1 in a world of 4:1
With our reverse osmosis drinking water system, you can have sparkling-clear water straight from your tap. Standard Reverse Osmosis systems waste 3-4 gallons of water for every 1 gallon of clean water. The new Pentair GRO Membrane has a 1 to 1 ratio on purified water to waste water.
Forget the daily cost of bottled water. Your coffee, tea and juice will be more flavorful. The food you prepare – like soups, sauces, fresh fruits and vegetables – will taste better. And you’ll see the difference when you look at your crystal-clear ice cubes. Our drinking water system gives you a constant supply of water at its best.
Using reverse osmosis, the industry’s most sophisticated filtration technology, our drinking water system delivers the best water possible. As water enters the system, it flows through three stages of treatment to reduce dissolved solids, impurities and contaminants.
- Pre-filter: Larger particles, such as silt, rust and scale, are removed by the pre-filter. This extends the life of your system and allows the semipermeable membrane to attack smaller particles.
- Membrane: At the center of the system, the R.O. membrane allows hydrogen and oxygen to pass through its microscopic pores. Dissolved solids, too small to have been caught by the pre-filter, are now removed from the water and flushed to the drain.
- Final Polish: Water flows from the membrane to a holding tank, which stores the clean water until you turn on your faucet. But before the water is dispensed, it flows through one more state of filtration. An activated carbon filter removes any remaining tastes and odors, delivering to you only the freshest, cleanest water possible.
- Post Filter (Optional): Penek GS-210RO-MF Reverse Osmosis Inline Post Filter sues hollow fiber and Fiberdyne technology to reduce heterotrophic bacteria and chlorine. Tested to NDF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Re-mineralizer Post Filter (Optional): Adds back minerals removed and makes the water more alkaline all while still polishing the water with granular activated carbon.
Wonderful Ice and Great
Tasting Drinking Water
- 5 Year Warranty
Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
For peace of mind, your reverse osmosis system is NSF/WQA certified.
Your local water treatment professional can review these features in more detail and explain how neatly the system fits under your sink and complements your kitchen.